Discover TATCHA's beauty secrets, from their ancient beginnings in a sacred book, to time-honored ingredients and the exquisite geisha who honed them to perfection.
Kyoto Horizon - SingleNick Wood
TATCHA’s LUMINOUS Deep Hydration Lifting Mask combines a proprietary red algae blend with our signature HADASEI-3™ Bioactive Complex. The silken serum infuses skin with powerful moisture-enriching actives. The result is smoother, more luminous, replenished-looking skin in minutes.
A water-activated enzyme powder of rice bran, papaya + HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex that exfoliates without harsh abrasives to reveal skin's natural gleam. Available in Gentle, Classic and Deep formulas.
Meaning "morning glow" in Japanese, the Asayake Massage uses a chilled Akari crystal to tighten and awaken skin.
Repeat five times on each side of the face, using the broad side.
1) Glide the crystal up along the neck.
2) Move upward from the center of the chin along the jawbone, applying light pressure.
3) Lay the tool against your nose and move outward along the orbital bone.
4) Place the tool above your eyebrow and glide upwards towards the hairline.
Meaning "awakening" in Japanese, the Mezame Eye Massage helps rejuvenate and refresh tired eyes.
Repeat five times on each eye with a cool crystal.
1) Place the narrow end of the tool at the outer corner of the eye. Applying almost no pressure, slide the crystal towards the nose.
2) Place the tool at the inner corner of the eye and, applying a bit more pressure, slide outward along the browline.
This "evening glow" massage uses warm crystal to release tension and detoxify through lymphatic draining.
Repeat five times on each side of the face, using the narrow side.
1) Begin just above the hairline and move in a back-and-forth motion on the scalp.
2) Press the crystal above the inner corner of the eyebrow and slide outward along the brow, stopping in front of the ear.
3) Press massaging tool to the base of the nose and move outward along cheekbone.
4) Place the crystal behind the ear and draw down along the jaw and neck to the collarbone.