Asayake Face Massage
Meaning "morning glow" in Japanese, the Asayake Massage uses a chilled Akari crystal to tighten and awaken skin.
1) Glide the crystal up along the neck.
2) Move upward from the center of the chin along the jawbone, applying light pressure.
3) Lay the tool against your nose and move outward along the orbital bone.
4) Place the tool above your eyebrow and glide upwards towards the hairline.
Repeat five times on each side of the face, using the broad side.
Yuyake Face Massage
This "evening glow" massage uses warm crystal to release tension and detoxify through lymphatic draining.
1) Begin just above the hairline and move in a back-and-forth motion on the scalp.
2) Press the crystal above the inner corner of the eyebrow and slide outward along the brow, stopping in front of the ear.
3) Press massaging tool to the base of the nose and move outward along cheekbone.
4) Place the crystal behind the ear and draw down along the jaw and neck to the collarbone.
Repeat five times on each side of the face, using the narrow side.
Mezame Eye Massage
Meaning "awakening" in Japanese, the Mezame Eye Massage helps rejuvenate and refresh tired eyes.
1) Place the narrow end of the tool at the outer corner of the eye. Applying almost no pressure, slide the crystal towards the nose.
2) Place the tool at the inner corner of the eye and, applying a bit more pressure, slide outward along the browline.
Repeat five times on each eye with a cool crystal.