Akari Gold Massager3.5" long, width of 0.5" at widest part
What it is:
A gold-leafed massager whose elegant shape was inspired by Japanese acupressure. The TATCHA Akari Gold Massager can be heated or cooled to maximize benefits to the skin.
Why it’s different:
The Akari Gold Massager can be used daily to awaken skin, release tension and detoxify through lymphatic cleansing.
Who it’s for:
Ideal for all skin types.
24-karat gold leaf around a thermal core.
Asayake Face Massage
Meaning "morning glow" in Japanese, the Asayake Massage uses a chilled Akari Gold Massager to tighten and awaken skin.
1) Glide the massager up along the neck.
2) Move upward from the center of the chin along the jawbone, applying light pressure.
3) Lay the tool against your nose and move outward along the orbital bone.
4) Place the tool above your eyebrow and glide upwards towards the hairline.
Repeat five times on each side of the face, using the broad side.
Yuyake Face Massage
This "evening glow" massage uses a warm massager to release tension and detoxify through lymphatic draining.
1) Begin just above the hairline and move in a back-and-forth motion on the scalp.
2) Press the massager above the inner corner of the eyebrow and slide outward along the brow, stopping in front of the ear.
3) Press tool to the base of the nose and move outward along cheekbone.
4) Place the massager behind the ear and draw down along the jaw and neck to the collarbone.
Repeat five times on each side of the face, using the narrow side.
Mezame Eye Massage
Meaning "awakening" in Japanese, the Mezame Eye Massage helps rejuvenate and refresh tired eyes.
1) Place the narrow end of the tool at the outer corner of the eye. Applying almost no pressure, slide the massager towards the nose.
2) Place the tool at the inner corner of the eye and, applying a bit more pressure, slide outward along the browline.
Repeat five times on each eye with a cool massager.
Facial massage and acupressure have been essential to Japanese beauty rituals for centuries. To bring these ancient techniques back to life TATCHA partnered with jeweler Elizabeth Rose to create an elegant crystal massage tool ideal for bringing light and vitality to the skin and spirit alike.
Can I use both ends of the Akari Gold Massager?
Yes. Each side of the tool is intended for slightly different use. The broad side can be used for wider strokes around the sides of the face, while the narrow end is ideal for delicate massage around the eye area.
What are the benefits of the Akari Gold Massager and massages?
The Asayake “Lifting” Massage is designed to awaken and tighten skin, while the Yuyake “Detox” Massage relaxes and purifies skin through lymphatic cleansing. The Mezame “Awakening” Massage helps to rejuvenate tired, puffy eyes.
What size is the AGELESS Akari Gold Massager?
The tool weighs 1.8oz and is 3.5" long, with a width of 0.5" at its widest part.