I often think of TATCHA and my daughter Alea as twins.
1) Both joined the world on the same day - three years ago today!
2) Both have required more care and devotion than I could have imagined.
3) Both have taught me how good it feels to make someone else smile and feel cared for.
4) Both were unplanned (Mommy will explain that one later, Alea).
5) Both have brought more meaning and joy to my life than I have ever thought possible.
6) Both were worth the labor and I can't wait to see what they grow up to be.
Thank you Alea - and thank you to my TATCHA family - for the best three years of my life.
I don't remember my life before you.
I hope I can make your days as beautiful as you have made mine.