PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
• Not only will it melt away everything from ghoulish greasepaint to eyelash goo (one staffer even found it dissolved the permanent marker that was used to mark her arm during a recent triathalon!).
• Makes a terrific makeup brush cleaner – just pump some into your palm, swirl the dry bristles until coated, then rinse under running water and squeeze dry.
• Pump some into your bath and watch the water emulsify into a milky, skin-softening oasis.
• Can be used in place of shaving gel or foams.
• Safe enough to be used on children.
POLISHED Rice Enzyme Powders
• Sprinkle some into warm water, soak your fingertips for a few minutes to soften cuticles.
• Use to prevent or treat unwanted ingrown hair.
• Also delightful in the bath for all-over silky smoothness, or applied in the shower to the back of the arms, neck, heels and elbows.
• A small amount can be made into a paste and used as a spot treatment for pimples.
GOLD Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm
• Good for targeted highlighting on cheekbones and down the center of the nose for a subtle glow.
REVITALIZING Eye Cream:
• Apply to lips for added microcirculation, which will give your lips a natural flush.
• Can be used as a topical “bandage” on rough spots.
• Makes an excellent wrinkle-filler.
LUMINOUS Dewy Skin Mist
• Skip conditioner and use after towel drying as a detangler and conditioner.
• Spray on décolleté for a silky sheen (because it’s 20 percent oil, the light layer that remains on the surface of the skin will reflect light).
• If your foundation is drying out or almost gone, spray some directly into the bottle to create a tinted moisturizer.
• A gentle spritz on the face will help set makeup.
GOLD Camellia Beauty Oil
• Helps flyaway hair and split ends (apply only to the tips to avoid excess oiliness near the scalp).
• Excellent for softening dry heels and elbows.
PETAL FRESH Aburatorgami blotting papers
• Use to absorb oil around the hairline, bangs.
• Absorb excess perspiration at the office or post-workout.
• Place a sheet across a powder puff and roll across face to remove excess carrier oils in liquid and cream foundations and blush. Only the pigment is left behind for a translucently layered look that is not cakey and wears better throughout the day.
• Blot lipstick or gloss to get a matte effect without compromising color.
LUMINOUS Deep Hydration Lifting Mask
• Can be used to treat minor burns, because the mask forms an occlusive barrier and the biocellulose material was originally created to help burn victims heal more quickly.
• Maximize the effects by cutting a single mask into smaller pieces and storing in the zipped refrigerator storage bag for targeted treatments around the eyes, forehead and nasolabial folds.
Share your favorite tricks and tips in the comments below or head to our Facebook page and add them there for a chance to win a sweet Halloween treat!
Chief Treasure Hunter