PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
• Not only will it melt away everything from ghoulish greasepaint to eyelash goo (one staffer even found it dissolved the permanent marker that was used to mark her arm during a recent triathalon!).
• Makes a terrific makeup brush cleaner – just pump some into your palm, swirl the dry bristles until coated, then rinse under running water and squeeze dry.
• Pump some into your bath and watch the water emulsify into a milky, skin-softening oasis.
• Can be used in place of shaving gel or foams.
• Safe enough to be used on children.
POLISHED Rice Enzyme Powders
• Sprinkle some into warm water, soak your fingertips for a few minutes to soften cuticles.
• Use to prevent or treat unwanted ingrown hair.
• Also delightful in the bath for all-over silky smoothness, or applied in the shower to the back of the arms, neck, heels and elbows.
• A small amount can be made into a paste and used as a spot treatment for pimples.
GOLD Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm
• Good for targeted highlighting on cheekbones and down the center of the nose for a subtle glow.
REVITALIZING Eye Cream:
• Apply to lips for added microcirculation, which will give your lips a natural flush.
• Can be used as a topical “bandage” on rough spots.
• Makes an excellent wrinkle-filler.
LUMINOUS Dewy Skin Mist
• Skip conditioner and use after towel drying as a detangler and conditioner.
• Spray on décolleté for a silky sheen (because it’s 20 percent oil, the light layer that remains on the surface of the skin will reflect light).
• If your foundation is drying out or almost gone, spray some directly into the bottle to create a tinted moisturizer.
• A gentle spritz on the face will help set makeup.
GOLD Camellia Beauty Oil
• Helps flyaway hair and split ends (apply only to the tips to avoid excess oiliness near the scalp).
• Excellent for softening dry heels and elbows.
PETAL FRESH Aburatorgami blotting papers
• Use to absorb oil around the hairline, bangs.
• Absorb excess perspiration at the office or post-workout.
• Place a sheet across a powder puff and roll across face to remove excess carrier oils in liquid and cream foundations and blush. Only the pigment is left behind for a translucently layered look that is not cakey and wears better throughout the day.
• Blot lipstick or gloss to get a matte effect without compromising color.
LUMINOUS Deep Hydration Lifting Mask
• Can be used to treat minor burns, because the mask forms an occlusive barrier and the biocellulose material was originally created to help burn victims heal more quickly.
• Maximize the effects by cutting a single mask into smaller pieces and storing in the zipped refrigerator storage bag for targeted treatments around the eyes, forehead and nasolabial folds.